PCA for Weddings, Conferences & Special Events
Perfect For Your Occasion
We’re pleased to offer spaces for rent to groups and individuals for a wide variety of events. Our room rentals combine the best of a do-it-yourself party and a gorgeous venue. Grab family or friends and put on a unique wedding, shower, prom, or party of any kind!
We have free high-speed wireless internet in most parts of the building and we’re within easy walking distance to several restaurants and lodging options.
We also promote local restaurants and caterers, so if there are some things you DON’T want to do yourself, we can provide a list of food and beverage service providers as well as florists, musicians and more.
For more information contact us by phone or email, or just stop in! We’re always happy to give you a tour of our beautiful facility.
SEE INFO ON DOWNTOWN ATTRACTIONS AND PARKING OPTIONS HERE.
Regular Business Hours:
10-4 PM Tue-Friday, 12-4 PM Saturdays
Sunday rentals available with a $300 minimum
“It’s such a refreshing change of pace to be in a room overlooking a riparian zone. Being able hop on the River Walkway during breaks and having great bars and eateries within a two block walk made our training session much more enjoyable for everyone.”
It’s Easy to Reserve a Date
- Call us at 541-278-9201, stop by, or email us at director (at) pendletonarts (dot) org to check availability of the date(s) you have in mind.
- Print the rental form (found HERE), read it, sign it, and drop it by (214 North Main St., Pendleton) or pop it in the mail with check for the refundable cleaning deposit. NOTE: We can only take deposits by cash or check.
- Send a second check with your rental form, or pay for just the rental below. (A quick tip about using the cart: Hour types are added here, then the quantity is changed in your cart.)
- Questions? Give us a call, 541-278-9201.
- NOTE THAT YOUR DATE IS NOT SECURED UNTIL WE VERIFY RECEIPT OF YOUR CONTRACT AND CHECK/CASH.
110 seated, 150+ cocktail style
The Pearson Auditorium is a beautiful and spacious setting for weddings, receptions, reunions, performances and other small to medium scale events. The Auditorium is equipped with a lighting system and a portable stage is available. The excellent acoustics make it a terrific place for both amateur and professional musicians to perform. A Steinway baby grand piano is available at no extra charge. This auditorium can hold up to 80 for a sit-down meal, 110 with theater style seating and up to 200 when set up cocktail style with tables for hors d‘oeuvre and beverages. You and your guests are welcome to browse the East Oregon Gallery and the Pendleton Foundation Trust Fine Craft Gallery during your event.
The Bamboo Room provides a private, comfortable setting for weddings, receptions, reunions, performances and other small to medium scale events. Named for its bamboo flooring, it has an adjacent kitchenette that is a convenient spot for limited food preparation. The view overlooks the Umatilla River through large sunny windows. For groups of 80 or fewer, the Bamboo room has plenty of space for deejay, food, bar and other accessories.
The Lorenzen Gallery is the perfect size for small meetings, brunches, employee training, depositions, and other events where an intimate setting is preferred. The space also hosts rotating exhibits and has a nice view of the river.