Opportunities for Artists
The Art of the Gift Invitational 2019
November 21 – December 31
Each holiday season we transform the 1800 sq. ft. East Oregonian Gallery into a showcase for fine craft from across the country. “The Art of the Gift Invitational” exhibit attracts visitors from far and wide who appreciate finding fine crafts for the home, table and personal adornment that make great gifts.
Pendleton Foundation Trust Fine Craft Gallery
In our Pendleton Foundation Trust Fine Craft Gallery, we offer distinctive work all year long.
How it all works:
We invite a select number of artists to sell work here at PCA, but we are happy to jury proposals that we receive unsolicited as well.
We’re always looking for a good mix of items under $200 (although we do take a few things in the $200 – $500 range), with most items in the $35 – $75 range. We look for an interesting mix of fun/funky and more formal works. Our clientele here in Pendleton isn’t what many people expect – they are well-traveled and appreciate contemporary style, superior craftsmanship and good selection.
- The Art of the Gift exhibit runs from mid-November through December 31.
- Artists may be juried in to the Pendleton Foundation Trust Fine Craft Gallery anytime throughout the year.
- All items must be available for sale.
- All items are insured by the Center while here.
- The Center takes a 30% commission on sold works.
- Shipping to and from the Center is the responsibility of the artist.
- Art of the Gift items should arrive at the Center by November 20, but we can accept new items anytime through Dec. 1.
- Artist checks are processed on the 15th of the month and mailed a day or so later.
If you haven’t received an invitation, you can still apply to participate. To have work considered for the Fine Craft Gallery or The Art of the Gift, please email 6-8 jpegs or a link to a website where your work can be viewed. Please include prices (retail) and contact information.