A Creative Alternative
We’ve all been there; a window-less room with stale coffee and a flip chart. And the only creative problem-solving you’re engaged in is how to escape, given that you’re packed in like a sardine and the building is surrounded by four-lane highways.
The Pendleton Center for the Arts offers your group a fresh, airy alternative. When our meeting rooms aren’t in use by small to mid-size conferences, they double as creative spaces for everything from poetry readings to Rock & Roll Camp. We’re ready with high-speed internet, projection equipment and break-out rooms to help you get things accomplished. When you’re ready to stretch your legs, you can hop on the River Walk, two scenic miles along the Umatilla River, or pop across the bridge to visit a downtown that’s bustling with activity. Pendleton is distinctive for its maker studios, award-winning brewery, craft distillery, and locally-owned restaurants – all of which can be found within just a few blocks of our building.
- Rooms for 15-100 guests (more for informal cocktail parties or multiple rooms).
- Fully accessible with elevator and ADA-compliant restrooms
- Plentiful parking opportunities
- DIY for meals, snacks and refreshments or work with a local caterer
- High Speed Internet
- Audio-Visual Equipment
- Friendly Staff
- VERY affordable rates
- Art exhibits and fine craft shopping on-site
- Amazing cultural activities available nearby (Pendleton Round-Up grounds, Tamastslikt Cultural Institute, Crow’s Shadow Institute for the Arts, Oregon East Symphony, Pendleton Farmers Market, Pendleton Woolen Mills and more!)
- Three flights daily on Boutique Air from PDX.
Meeting in Eastern Oregon shouldn’t just be a box you check off to show you serve all of Oregon, it should be a fun, productive event that leaves your group feeling energized. We’re ready to make it happen.