ALWAYS Free Admission
Hours: Tues - Fri 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Visit us at 214 North Main Street, Pendleton, Oregon 97801 / 541-278-9201 / General Inquiries
· Get off Interstate 84 at exit 210
· Turn left (if traveling east) or right (if traveling west) onto Hwy 11.
· Travel 1/4 mile down the hill and turn left at Isaac Ave.
· Travel 1/4 mile to the stop sign at Main Street and turn right.
· Travel down Main Street several blocks (6) to the Main Street Bridge - you’ll see the Arts Center building on your right, just over the bridge.
Ample parking is available across from the Center, 1/2 block down Bailey in the municipal parking lot.
Download driving directions to Pendleton from your location using Mapquest.
This website is owned and maintained by the Arts Council of Pendleton and the Pendleton Center for the Arts © 2014
The Arts Council of Pendleton is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization established in 1974
This site is generously sponsored by Wtechlink (Oregon’s fastest wireless service!)
The Arts Council of Pendleton provides opportunities for creative expression and community connection through experiences, education and advocacy in the arts.
Our Board of Directors
Dr. Don Guenther, President
Jeff Blackwood, Secretary
Dena Summerfield, Treasurer
Mireya Gavia de Wolf